0 miles from Sam Rayburn Reservoir
Leisurely lakeside living awaits at this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Plum Ridge. Up to 6 travelers will enjoy scenic views of Lake Sam Rayburn from this home's spacious covered porch. Easily walk to the water's edge, go for a swim, or cast a line in the hope of reeling in a white bass. This home even has covered parking if you've brought your own watercraft! Grill up the catch of the day at the private barbecue pit for a memorable meal surrounded by loved ones.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Nestled on a quiet street in Plum Ridge, this lakefront home is an ideal retreat to escape from the city bustle. With 1,900 square feet of living space, there's plenty of room for everyone to spread out!
For a comfortable night in, choose to cozy up with a new book by the wood-burning fireplace or search for your favorite shows on one of the 4 Satellite TVs.
When it's time to get cooking, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen boasting ample counter space for all of your food prep needs. Be sure to utilize the outdoor barbecue pit or gas grill to complete the hearty feast.
Summer evenings are meant to be spent on the large covered porch complete with a hammock and dining area. Catch a glimpse of the moonlight shimmering on the lake before heading to bed.
Three spacious bedrooms await to deliver a restful night's sleep for the next day on the lake. Each bedroom is equipped with a flat-scree Satellite TV, inviting you to watch favorite re-runs from the comfort of under the covers.
-- THE LOCATION --
You won't want to pass up this lovely home if you plan on bringing your own boat to Lake Sam Rayburn. You'll be able to park your watercraft in the large covered area right onsite! The carport will house 2 cars or SUVs and the larger carport will hold 2 boats or a boat and a pickup.
If you prefer to rent a boat, head to the Brooklyn/Rayburn Country area 20 minutes away from this home. Rent the boat, kayak, or paddle board of your choice for endless summertime fun at one of the local marinas.
The Angelina National Forest is steps away for walking, hunting and enjoying this close-knit Plum Ridge community. You might even see the locals buzz past on golf carts - the main method of land transportation here!
For a more urban scene, plan an evening to dine in Lufkin roughly 50 minutes north of this home. Take the kids to visit the Ellen Trout Zoo before indulging in a home-style Texas barbecue at one of the many popular eateries! Explore other tasty cuisine in Jasper located 35 minutes from this home for a new venue.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, fenced-in yard, covered porch with lake views, BBQ pit, gas grill, hammock, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), covered parking for 2 boats, 4 flat-screen Satellite TVs, free WiFi, Pack ‘n’ Play, in-unit laundry machines, 3-vehicle on-site parking, full-size freezer, backup generator, and more
- Please note: WiFi is offered but will not stream movies or videos and that cell service varies due to the rural location.
- Waterfront location along the cove of Lake Sam Rayburn, easy access to fishing, boating, & other watersports, within walking distance to Plum Ridge Community Park, 10 minutes from Westwood, 50 minutes from downtown Lufkin and other attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport, 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032 (119 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in